https://grief2growth.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/bridgett.jpg 900 900 Brian Smith https://grief2growth.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Grief-2-Growth-logo-for-wordpress-site.jpg Brian Smith2019-08-22 13:23:282019-08-22 13:23:28Grief 2 Growth Bonus Episode 19- Bridgett Tulloh- To Meditate or Not
Bridgett Tulloh is a life coach, business coach, and the host of the podcast “The Truth About Living”. I’ve known Bridgett for over a year now. We have had several in-depth conversations.
A while ago she posted something on her Facebook wall about meditation and it not necessarily being for everyone. Bridgett approached our conversation from that point of view. Bridgett is a long-time meditator and has even taught meditation. But, she gave it up. I told her I’d love to have a conversation with her about meditation and how it works for me. So, we had that conversation, and we recorded it for your listening pleasure.
We started out with a bit of a difference of opinion. I think we each made some good points. I hope you’ll find the conversation beneficial as you decide what role meditation should or should not play in your life.
You can find Bridgett at:
Stay up to date
- Grief 2 Growth Podcast- Marion Dampier-Jeans- The Evolution of Physical Mediumship- Ep. 55
- Day 1700- Dream or Journey?
- Grief 2 Growth Podcast- Rebecca Austill-Clausen- How My Brother’s Death Woke Up My Life- Ep. 54
- Interview on Spirit Mail Tarot
- Grief 2 Growth Podcast- Sarah Brassard- Making Self-Care Your Sacred Priority Ep. 51